Brand Building for Entrepreneurs
This podcast episode is for you if you are:
- Having trouble deciding if you should brand your business or if you should brand yourself?
- Always getting mixed reviews on the pros and cons of each.
- Wondering which one is more likely to bring you a bigger return?
On this CEO ConVo Podcast by Bailey Sessoms of Hustler to CEO, branding expert and co-founder of Maroon Oak, Pooja Krishna, shares some of the same great advice she’s given her top clients, including GE Capital.
Listen as she takes us step-by-step and sheds some light on brand building for entrepreneurs, including:
- The Benefits of Branding Yourself
- Where Should You Start When Building Your Personal Brand
- How Others See You vs The Way You Want Them to See You
- The Question to Ask When Developing Your Brand Story
- How to Show Up and Communicate What You Do
- Paying Attention to the Market
- Being Transparent + Owning Your Faults
- The Power of Authenticity + Be Findable
There are no reviews yet.