Are you ready to transition from VA to OBM*, or once and for all leave your corporate 9-5 behind?
Certified Online Business Manager and Digital Marketing Strategist Sarah Noked has compiled a slew of goodness just for you to help you navigate your next career move!
This free Online Business Manager guide will help you get clear on:
- The type of work that OBMs do
- What it takes to become an in-demand OBM
- How to price your services as an OBM (show me the money!)
- And the key, foundational differences between VA work and OBM work
With this FREE download you’ll get:
- Instant access to Sarah’s Standard Operating Procedures and Email Templates, so you can apply the kit to your biz immediately
- Guidelines and processes that will showcase your brand and impress your clients, while making them feel welcome and important
- A clear procedure manual to improve efficiency and ensure consistency, so everyone on your team – and your client – is on the same page.
- A solid step-by-step plan so you know exactly what to do – and don’t have to reinvent the wheel (and waste precious time) every time you onboard a new client.
- The official Sarah Noked OBM Welcome Kit showing how we work
- An email that Sarah uses to invite potential clients to a discovery call
- And an explanation on how to create your own Welcome Kit that will speak to your future clients
- Plus tons of other helpful resources…
Don’t wait! Grab this free kit to get started with Online Business management now!
*Understanding the difference between a VA and an OBM
Simply put, an Online Business Manager manages and a Virtual Assistant assists. A Virtual Assistant looks at the client for direction, while an Online Business Manager helps them find direction. OBM’s offer an in-depth understanding of the big picture, while VA’s ensure the individual parts that make up the picture are successfully and efficiently completed.
Explore the best business freebies, resources and products on Maroon Oak
Get more tools and freebies for your VA or small business – ways to get more clients, easy business plans, Virtual Assistant Toolkit
Become a Client Magnet: How to Generate Leads & Make Money