“Stop trying to piece together YouTube tutorials and discover the THREE THINGS you *actually* need to be focusing on to learn and master graphic design – all from the comfort of your couch,” says Graphic Designer Mariah Althoff.
Are you an amateur designer looking for freelance or remote graphic design jobs? Or a Social media manager or Virtual Assistant wanting to get better at design?
Learning graphic design becomes instantly easier when you have a roadmap of how to get there –– and that’s exactly what you’ll learn from this free 60-minute training.
When it comes to learning graphic design, are you…
- Spending SO much time on each project because you’re googling new tutorials every 15 minutes.
- Lacking confidence in the files you’re sending to clients or your employer
- Struggling to execute what you’re envisioning with the tools and skills you currently have
- Tired of guessing when it comes to the graphics you’re creating
If you answered yes to any of the above, you’re not going to want to miss this free training that will help you become a Professional Graphic Designer Without a Design Degree!
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll learn in this graphic design masterclass:
- Mariah’s 3-step formula for mastering graphic design on your own terms – all without having to go back to school
- How to use design psychology to create high-end, high-converting graphics (that also get your clients results)
- What you’re doing wrong when you’re designing graphics and how you can fix it
- How to stop playing the guessing game and finally feel confident in what you’re creating
- And even more graphic design truth bombs…
Don’t wait! Get started now!
Check out these other awesome resources for freelance graphic design
Looking to work as a designer? Find the right kind of Remote & Freelance Graphic Design Jobs with brands, companies and startups.
Stand out with your experience, skills and a high-quality portfolio
Review 18 top examples of graphic design portfolios + how to start & what to include
Understand client/company’s needs and adapt your design skills
The 7 rules for logo design every graphic designer should know
Use the right resources to enable and strengthen your work
Try these design tips to create a winning website (short video)
Ultimate FREE Guide to 21 Best Free Stock Photo Sites – style with savvy!
Free eBOOK on Design – access the top design resources without paying for them