The riches lie in blog niches!
Do you know the first step in launching your blog?
It’s not writing a lot of posts or deciding a name or logo.
The first, critical step for a beginning blogger is finding a blogging niche that’s right for you!
It means that you define the what you will write about, why that particular topic and who will be your readers.
In other words, your niche is the overview of your blog in clear and specific words.
So before you write lots of blog posts, decide a name or buy a domain, finalize your niche first.
Nail down your ideas! This Blog Niche Toolkit helps you with 5 easy-to-do but solid steps!
This Toolkit helps you refine your awesome ideas with clarity. Each page has prompts and printable worksheets so that you can ‘brainstorm with focus’!
Identify your interests and how you can refine them in systematic detail
Build your ideal reader persona (with 15 criteria top brands & businesses use)
Figure out your ‘why’ and line up the competition
Then put it all together and answer some key questions
Plus, a bonus Cheatsheet with niche examples for 5 popular categories.
Score the right strategy with the worksheets for all your blogging goals!
Whether you’re blogging as a hobby or want to monetize your blog, knowing your clear niche can be a game-winner right at the outset.
- You will write great posts that you’re passionate and knowledgeable about.
- Your content adds value to your chosen audience rather than ‘a little for everyone.’
- And you’re addressing specific topics and offering solutions to distinct challenges.
- All this will help you will build a loyal readership and grow traffic.
- Plus, it is a lot easier to be monetize because an engaged readership means a high purchase intent.