Learn how to use Pinterest to boost your blog traffic and grow your blogging biz… with this free five-day challenge by Online Business Manager Cate Rosales of Sweet and Simple Life.
This FREE 5-day challenge course is perfect for new and intermediate bloggers that want to increase their blog traffic using Pinterest!
“In this challenge, I am walking you through every step of setting up your Pinterest account the right way, creating Pinterest pins and boards, coming up with a strategic pinning system, and driving traffic back to your blog,” says Cate.
Why should you use Pinterest to boost your blog traffic?
– Pinterest has over 250 million active users every month. Many of those users are also YOUR potential readers and followers.
– Pinterest is the # 1 source of traffic for most bloggers. Nearly every successful blogger in the world is using Pinterest to drive traffic to their blog, and for good reason – it works!
– Pinterest created a business platform specifically for you and me to promote our blog posts.
In this free training, Cate gives you her exact pinning strategies and all of the tips and tools that you need to start increasing your blog traffic right now.
And the best part?
It is COMPLETELY FREE, simply for the purpose of helping you boost your blog traffic using Pinterest. If that sounds awesome (and of course it does) sign up and tell your blogging buds to join you too!
Get more awesome Tools & Freebies for your business!
Want to list your digital products?
Select by Tags
- Content Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Instagram for Business
- Monetize blog
- Online Teaching
- Social Media
- Freelance and Remote Graphic Design Jobs
- Freelance and remote writing jobs
- Newsletter Spotlight Feature