Wpromote is looking for a Freelance Athletic Wear Writer, in a short-term, contract position.
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries.
Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
- Bachelor’s degree; English, Writing, or related field preferred
- Experience writing for sports/athletic wear
- Experience working with style guides and brand guides
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
- Solid MS Office skills
- The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed – this position requires a writing style that is casual, conversational, creative, yet descriptive to inform the reader about the product before launch date
- (Huge plus if you are a sneakerhead!)
- The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position)
Apply at Button below!
* * *
Want to be the one to get hired?
Explore more work from home, online writing jobs – for Moms and VAs. Browse & Post Opportunities on Maroon Oak!
To apply for this job please visit www.wpromote.com.