Who we are
Egoditor is an international SaaS provider behind qr-code-generator.com and the all-in-one QR Code marketing platform, QR Code Generator PRO. Founded in 2009 as a two-man startup in Bielefeld, Germany, Egoditor was an early adopter of QR Code technology. A growing need for a way to connect offline- and online mediums paved the way for the QR Code Generator to become an industry leader, now serving nearly six million users in more than 180 countries. In addition to the free generator tool – offered in 31 languages – Egoditor provides a professional service for creating custom QR Codes, optimized landing pages, and a detailed scan tracking tool. Our aim is to enable everyone to use QR Codes in exciting ways and with maximum effect.
What we’re looking for
We are currently accepting submissions for writers and bloggers interested in producing insightful content on the potential of QR Codes and creative ways they are being used today.
Specifically, we would like to hear examples or unique perspectives on the use of QR Codes in various industries, for example:
- restaurants and fast food
- government agencies
- and many others
What we accept
- Unique and unpublished articles such as how-tos, listicles/analysis, tips/opinion pieces or any other relevant and insightful content.
- Error-free articles with a high level of English. We will also proofread the article and run it through Copyscape for plagiarism checks.
- Use personal anecdotes, facts, real-world examples/trends, and practical tips.
- Our readers love articles that run up to 1500 words and above. Fewer word counts are also accepted for articles with graphics.
What we do NOT accept
- Articles that are overly self-promotional
- Press releases
What we offer
- Promotion of your content on our top-ranked blog (#1 Google ranking) and in our social media channels
- A published byline with one link to your company in the author bio
- Links to your social media in the bio
Who to Contact:
If you’d like to share your personal or professional insights or are interested in delving deeper into the real-world applications of this often underestimated technology, we’d love to hear from you! You can read our Blog here.
Get in touch with Krysta Brown-Ippach, Online PR Manager, at email below.
* * *
Want to be the one to get hired?
Explore more freelance, online jobs – for Moms and VAs. Browse & Post Opportunities on Maroon Oak!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org