Digital media provider
Computer media and office technology
Our client- a leading wholesale distributor of computer backup media and office technology products is looking for an Ecommerce Manager.
- Understanding of e-commerce channels and online marketplaces
- 3-4+ years of experience working in e-commerce
Job Description – Amazon business:
- Conduct product research in order to create Amazon product listings
- 2+ year(s) Vendor Central and/or Seller Central experience on Amazon business
- Prepare, analyze, & summarize sales and inventory data
- Candidate must know Seller Central inside and out. Everything from flat files, inventory management, FBA process, reinstatements, case filing, Amazon PPC advertising, brand registry troubleshooting, basic Amazon SEO, keyword research etc.
- Prepare forecasts based on sales trend and work closely with Product management team/procurement to ensure availability of stocks
- Monitoring listings for unauthorized 3rd party sellers, suppressed items, and pricing
- Regularly review customer feedback and communicate with team members for product development needs
- Responsible for maintaining and creating new product listings by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, graphic designs and product images
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy.
- Tech savvy (proficient in Microsoft Office applications)
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
- Experience with creating Amazon listings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial aptitude, positive attitude
- Must have innate understanding of retail financials and analytically solid
Want done-for-you Action Statements to add to your Resume, Linkedin and to customize for specific job applications?
Real bosses and clients share the top qualities that get you hired and recommended.
How to Apply:
Please send your Resume and Linkedin Profile details in an email to the address at the button below,
with the Subject line: Your Name: Ecommerce Manager
Apply at the button below
* * *
Want to be the one to get hired?
Explore the best Virtual Assistant, Content Creation & Social Media Marketing Jobs. Browse all online, freelance, remote jobs on Maroon Oak!
To apply for this job email your details to info@MaroonOak.com