Hi, I’m Marty Ewings, Support Operations Manager at Puppet,
I am looking for a Content Curator/Writer to join my team!
At Puppet we’re committed to providing the most optimal experience to our customers when they work with Support. One focus area is leveraging our Knowledge Base. By providing enterprise customers the information they need without having to engage with an engineer can get them unstuck more quickly.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
- Partner with support engineers and others to foster the creation of content for the enterprise Knowledge Base
- Create and maintain a pipeline of content and tooling to reinforce the value of Puppet’s online assets
- Develop and nurture a network of people and a pool of resources used to create original content
- Collaborate with support, marketing, sales, and engineering to deliver and promote content to our users in the right way at the right time
- Finesse when faced with ambiguity
- Mastered the art of asking good questions
- Enthusiasm for learning technology
- Not afraid to ask questions!
- Solid writing skills and know-how to create original content
- Experience: 2+ years or equivalent combination of education and experience. AKA You’ve done this before!
- Used and have familiarity with Git/GitHub, Zendesk, Pandoc (converting text files)
Valuable skills you’ll bring to Puppet:
- Web design: HTML and CSS.Troubleshooting: CSS. WYSIWYG and HTML.
- Editing: You recognize and can correct poorly written content and images that don’t look right
- Proficiency: Markdown, Google sheets, slides, docs, text editor
- Reporting: Experience using Google Analytics and other tools to generate data, analyze usage patterns and suggest updates based on the results
Bonus, but not required:
- Git/GitHub, Zendesk, Pandoc (converting text files)
Want done-for-you Action Statements to add to your Resume, Linkedin and to customize for specific job applications?
Real bosses and clients share the top qualities that get you hired and recommended.
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Puppet’s core mission is to eliminate soul crushing work. We created the industry standard for managing infrastructure as code. And we didn’t stop there—our product portfolio has grown to help organizations automate across their entire software delivery lifecycle. With more than two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies using Puppet’s open source or commercial products, our code is helping power thousands of organizations across the world.
As the industry leader in DevOps solutions, we realize that our success is a collective effort; all made possible by the incredible people working here, our customers, partners, and Puppet community. Our culture is built on positivity, diversity, inclusivity and support—and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact +1-877-575-9775 for assistance.
Apply at the button below
* * *
Want to be the one to get hired?
Explore the best Virtual Assistant, Content Creation & Social Media Marketing Jobs. Browse all online, freelance, remote jobs on Maroon Oak!
To apply for this job please visit puppet.com.