Carlo’s bakery is looking for a part-time Receptionist/Admin Assistant with proven customer support experience.
- Manage high volume of incoming calls and emails
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate,valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Assist cake consultant with gathering information for new client
- Ensure office area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens,printer paper, note pads etc.)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Answer desk inquiries as needed
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Apply at button below!
* * *
Want to be the one to get hired?
Explore more freelance, online jobs – for Moms and VAs. Browse & Post Opportunities on Maroon Oak!
To apply for this job please visit app.joinhomebase.com.